Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inaugural post!

Deja vu alright. It's been what...ages since I last blogged/penned my thoughts. I've not done it in ages, I dont even know if I can still remember how to do it. I used to blog so much (ingat tak muffins?) I would blog 2 entries per day. I couldnt live without blogging.

Well, ladies & gentlemen, as a matter of fact, this blog has been in existence for a couple of months. But I left it empty as I really dont know where to begin!

As today was.. "One of those days", I shall begin blogging.

Why "But Then Again?"

Simple really.

Geminis tend to be indecisive, confused, always on the fence. Always "But on the other hand..". And I realise that I've used "But then again" many times when I'm about to make a decision. Even if it meant putting more pepper in the soup.

Why birds in the background?

In recent years post graduation, I have been feeling like I'm living in a cage. An invisible cage in the form of a vicious cycle which I cant seem to break free from. Every possible exit poses a tremendous amount of guilt. So Paulo Coelho mentioned that "The world only gets better because people risk something to make it better". Risk. Monosyllabic, 4 simple letters to define a life-altering moment. So yes, I think it's just a matter of time before I decide to take a risk with hopes of breaking free and be the bird I wish to be.

As for colour, that shall be the colour of my mood when I write the post. So, yes, it'll be a rather colourful blog. Erm, well, everytime you come to my blog, colour may just differ :)

I'm not that creative with words like Mandy but I like to think I can write. Gosh, what a sudden random thought.

Okok, back to the ground. When we do something, we must have a purpose. Oui? But I dont. Or maybe I do..it's just that today was "One of those days", I really dont feel like talking much about it.

Oh well. The launch of this blog was suppose to be a happy occasion. So cheers! Enjoy reading fellow peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Being creative with words is not difficult. I think you are creative with words in your own way. :)

    And welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being creative is the art of making something really difficult seem simple. Now that's pretty tough! But thanks anyway :)

    Yay to blogging!

    Thanks for dropping by tweets!

    ReplyDelete