Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny thing about love

3 days ago, Paul didn't wanna chat with me when I was online. He said he was busy fixing a laptop. I was pissed.

2 days ago, Paul delivered a laptop to me. A new IBM laptop!! Not a Mac, but real small, easy to carry.. N with windows 7! I love it! Best of all... He installed all the necessary for me :)

More than 12 hours ago, I was distraught. Texted him but no reply. I was pissed.

More than 9 hours ago, he called and gave me a good pep talk.

More than 6 hours ago, he surprised me by appearing at my office. We went for a yamcha then he returned to Klang.

I love to be spoilt like that 



Btw, do you know, it's super tough to buy gifts for guys? Sigh.. Any suggestions for a Valentines gift?

I hope ISA won't read this post though. Since they're gonna ban Valentines day soon because girls virginity will be lost that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment